At Mundo Natural we ship worldwide, including the United States and Mexico and all the states of the Mexican Republic.
1. Can I choose which package I want to use?
Yes, when you place your order you can choose between the different packages that we have available depending on the country in which you are.
Mexico: RedPack, FedEx, Estafeta, DHL, UPS, SendEx, Vencedor and Correos de México.
International: Correos de México, USPS.
Note: Domestic shipments that have no cost (Free Shipping) are sent by Redpack in regular service. In case there is no Redpack service available to your postal code, it is sent by Sendex or Vencedor. If none of these packages are available for your postal code, it is sent by Fedex, Estafeta or DHL and the shipping cost would have to be paid.
Note: Domestic shipments that exceed dimensions by volume (volumetric weight) are shipped by Redpack in regular service. In case there is no Redpack service available to your postal code, it is sent by Sendex or Vencedor. If none of these packages are available for your postal code, it is sent by Fedex, Estafeta or DHL and you would have to pay the shipping cost and the extra cost for the package dimensions. Fortunately, there are few products that exceed the dimensions by volumetric weight, the most common are: Garcinia trim or Garci trim, African Mango Master Magic, Kitkil, Goji trim and Moringa trim. For example if you order 10 boxes of garcinia trim with shipment by Fedex or DHL, this order exceeds the volume allowed by Fedex or DHL and will be shipped by Redpack or Sendex or Vencedor (depending on availability). Why? Because the cost of sending your order by Redpack is $ 230 pesos and the cost by Fedex or DHL can vary between $ 350 and $ 420 pesos.
2. What is the delivery time?
At the time of placing your order and depending on the package you chose, the system shows you the approximate shipping times. For example, if you are in Mexico and chose ESTAFETA as your parcel, your order will generally arrive in 24-48 business hours *. If you are in the United States, your order is shipped by Correos de México - USPS and it will arrive in an average of 1 to 4 months.
Attention: In relation to international shipments, there is a general DELAY in Correos de México. The orders are taking between 1 and 4 months to reach their destination and the tracking numbers (Tracking) are delivered almost two months after leaving the order at their offices. We hope that Correos de México will solve these delays soon.
Remember that payments and deposits made before 11am (Mexico time) generally leave the same day, and after that time they leave the next day. For example, for shipments of 24-48 hours within Mexico: If you notify us of your deposit on a Thursday at 3pm, your order would leave on Friday and would arrive on Monday. But if you notify us of your deposit on Thursday at 10am, it leaves the same Thursday *** and arrives on Friday (depending on the package).
If the payment is made on Friday, before 11am (Mexico time), it leaves on the same Friday and arrives on Monday. If the payment is made on Friday, after 11am, your order will leave on Monday. ***
*** This provision applies to cash deposits. Not for deposits by PayPal and MercadoPago (you have to wait for the confirmation and release of the payment).
Note: Remember that all orders are scheduled according to their arrival and are sent within 24 to 72 hours after the payment confirmation date. But don't worry, the vast majority of orders ship within 24 hours of payment confirmation.
- Payments made via PayPal or MercadoPago are sent in the first 24-48 hours after the payment is released.
- Shipments made by REDPACK leave within 24-48 hours after receipt of payment.
- Shipments made by SENDEX or VENCEDOR only leave on Wednesday or Thursday.
* The 24-48 hour service depends on the availability of the product in the warehouse and the time of the parcels. You pay for a parcel service and we 99% of the time do our best to meet the delivery time. But sometimes it is not possible due to shortages in stock, or due to supplier delays or due to weather problems that may affect shipments.
3. Can I choose a date and time for the delivery of my product?
Unfortunately we cannot determine the exact date or time of delivery of your order, because each parcel has its specific times and routes. But at the time of making the purchase online, we send you an email and a WhatsApp with your tracking number and the approximate days of delivery of your order.
4. What do the shipments cost?
At the time of placing your order, the system gives you the various package options with the prices of each and how long they take to arrive.
* The shipping costs presented on the page DO NOT INCLUDE the payment of any type of insurance for shipping. If you wish to insure your shipment, it is necessary to mention it in the comments when making the purchase or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of loss or theft of the unit that transports your order, it is necessary to have the insurance to refund your money or resend your package.
* Shipping costs presented on the page DO NOT INCLUDE forwarding. If your shipment is directed to a distant or hard-to-reach population with a delivery frequency of once or twice a week, there may be extra charges for re-shipment and you must make the payment for your order to be shipped.
5. Should I be home when the parcel arrives?
No, the courier can leave it with any person of legal age who has a valid ID. The parcel is not responsible for the package once it has already delivered to the indicated address.
6. What if no one was home at the time of delivery?
When this happens, the parcel returns the next day (second delivery attempt). If delivery cannot be made on the second day, they will take your order to the nearest office and you will have 5 - 10 days to go and get it. After that time, it will be returned to us and you will have to pay again for the parcel service to send it again.
7. I made a mistake and misspelled my address
When the parcel does not find the indicated address, or they do not recognize the recipient at the address, or it is a building and the interior number or department has not been placed, they will take your order to the nearest office and you will have 5 - 10 days to go look for it . After that time, it will be returned to us and you will have to pay again for the parcel service to send it again.
* If you are not at home for a long time or if you work all day, you can request that your order be OCCURRED and you go to the parcel office closest to your home.
And if my package has been returned, what should I do?
You must call us at 01 (81) 1133-5384 from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm and follow the instructions to resend your order. Remember that you will have to pay again for the parcel service.
8. Many days have passed and my order has not arrived
Check the email we sent you for shipping confirmation to know the approximate arrival days. If this date has passed and your order has not been delivered, you can check the status of your shipment:
Track your order now:
- Post Office (24 business hours): http://bit.ly/RastreaEstafeta
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-378-2338
- FedEx (24 hours or 5 business days): http://bit.ly/RastreaFedEx
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-003-3339
- Red Pack (2 days or 5 business days): http://bit.ly/RastreaRedPack
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-013-3333
- SendaExpress (5 business days): http://bit.ly/RastreaSendEx
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-833-9300
- Correos de México (takes 10-15 business days to arrive): http://bit.ly/RastreoCorreos
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-701-700 (Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00 hours)
- DHL (Service 24 hours or 5 business days): http://bit.ly/RastreoDHL
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-765-6345
- UPS (24 hours or 5 business days): http://bit.ly/RastreaUPS
Doubts about your shipment, call us: 01-800-743-3877
- International (It takes 15 - 20 business days to arrive).
Tracking is done first at Correos de México and when it reaches the destination country it is tracked
by the post office of the destination country. Example, for the United States: http://www.usps.com/
Doubts with your shipment: + 1-800-275-8777
Mundo Natural uses the determined delivery times according to the data offered by the different parcels. However, times may vary and depend solely on the parcels. We cannot interfere with delivery times.
* Service to all Mexico by Correos de México:
The parcel - Correos de México - is a slow service, not recommended. Delivery time is 10-25 business days, and may take longer. If you use this service for Mexico, you are aware that there may be delays. If your package has been in transit for more than a month, you should contact Correos de México directly to follow up your order by calling 01-800 701 7000.
NOTE: When registering with Mundo Natural, it is very important to write all the information correctly (full name, address, email), because if you misspell your email, for example: email@example.com, they will not reach you the emails that notify you that your order is on the way, or your tracking number.